At New Border Wines & Liquors we ensure our wines are in good condition so that you can truly enjoy a bottle of wine bought directly from us.
We will refund the purchase price or exchange the wines subject to the following conditions :
Wine faults or leakages
1. We will at our discretion, refund or exchange the wines deemed to be faulty.
2. The faulty wines must be returned within 5 working days of purchase with the original receipt.
3. For leakages, the bottle must not be opened.
4. The wines must be returned in person to our shop.
5. For any such purchase via online platform such as Lazada, any request for refund if acceded, can only be done via the platform itself.
Torn or damaged labels
1. Cash and carry.
Torn or damaged labels are not returnable. Kindly check your bottle(s) before leaving the shop.
Please check the wines upon delivery. If there is any damage, please indicate on the delivery note and inform us immediately.
You must retain the original condition of the wines and packaging for inspection and collection.
Any refund of the purchase price will be by cash or cheque.
Goods sold are NOT returnable or refundable if you change your mind after the purchase.